Friday, October 30, 2009

Peachy





Still going strong with my plan to wear everything in my closet; this shiny peach monstrosity of a blouse was another impulse buy at a thrift store. I thought it was going to look Dynasty chic but it turned out to look just dy-NASTY. The ruffles around the neck and the flutter sleeve were a little out of control and way too reminiscent of Prince (or the artist formally known as? I don't even know...) I tried to tame it with a scarf and jean jacket but both the collar and cuffs kept busting out of there. I don't think this top with survive my closet downsizing.

I also wanted to thank Weardrobe again for featuring another post of mine on their site. Check it out if you guys haven't already!

Out of control peach ruffle top, vintage. Denim jacket, vintage Old Navy. Scarf and ring, Forever 21. Black leather woven belt, vintage courtesy of Mom. Black stovepipe jeans, True Religion. Black leather ankle boots, Aldo. Turquoise and gold chandelier earrings, Ralph Lauren. Gold aviator sunglasses, Ray-Ban.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! The open-Tee shoes are Steve Madden's platforms.

    CU!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it looks bad...from the pictures, anyway. I can see the sleeves poking out but the collar is hidden by the scarves. Of course, you're the one wearing it so you'd know better how it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the color of the blouse is beautiful...I understand where you're coming from though...And I'm in the same boat- no buying new clothes, must wear the ones I have! As always, you look beautiful :)

    xo from your fellow blonde blogger,
    Lauren via arielandralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scarf is sooo pretttyyy :)

    -xtina
    www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers