Friday, October 9, 2009

Miami Vice


Who knew it was so windy in Miami? I was channeling a little Don Johnson with the scrunched up sleeves on this blazer, but instead of fighting crime I ended up fighting the wind to keep my bangs in check. That's the problem with bangs, they're always acting up on me... (So, I know the Miami Vice reference has been made thousand times when styling blazers with scrunched/rolled up sleeves, but lets go ahead and kick a dead horse because I know at one point you were thinking that too.) I've been diligently trying to mix some color into my daily wardrobe--I have literally put down 20 different gray or black items in stores in the last week--but all I could come up with this day was colorful beaded necklaces and a couple rings. Baby steps, right?


Black blazer, necklaces, and gold and white ring, Forever 21. Turquoise ring, Styles. Black scoop neck tank top, Lulu's. Gray skinny jeans, Citizens of Humanity. Black leather t-strap heels, Simply Vera, by Vera Wang. Ruby stud earrings, gift from Mom:).

5 comments:

Followers