Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunny Highway






Jer and I were headed down to the Bay Area when I made him pull over on the side of the highway to take some photos of the sunset and these sweet vintage boots I just picked up. My mom said I looked a little like a hooker--yep, that's what she said--but that's probably just because I happen to be wearing high-heeled boots, and a mini-skirt, and I'm standing on the side of the highway. Okay, maybe she has a point...

Chiffon embroidered gray top, Lulu's. Black mini-skirt, Forever 21. Slouchy gray leather boots, vintage. Light pink peacock feather earrings (they kind of blend in with my skin so they're hard to see...), and silver bracelet, Forever 21. Smoky topaz ring, family heirloom.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, props to you also my dear! You and your photos are absolutely beautiful. You have great style! I will definitely continue to follow.

    Funny you mention, I'm actually looking into grad schools all over the country...and Cali is in the mix :) So maybe fall 2010 we can be blogging together!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Followers