Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birds of a Feather



Apparently accessories flock together too. Feathers are another theme I've got going on in the accessory department and I felt like going a little overboard this day. I have yet to find an outfit in which peacock feathers do not work. With the weather finally starting to cool down I get to break out the boots and scarves again; and let's face it, scarves with tank tops is a little ridiculous--fun, but ridiculous nonetheless. My mom bought me these motorcycle boots from Kenneth Cole Reaction about six years ago and like the stretch pants pictured here (yes, I'm wearing them AGAIN) I probably wear them at least three times a week during the winter.

Taupe short sleeved cardigan, Gap. Layered white t-shirts, Walmart. Gray and white feather scarf, H&M. Black stretch pants, vintage. Brown motorcycle boots, Kenneth Cole Reaction. Peacock earrings, Lulu's. Sterling silver feather cuff, gift from Mom:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers