Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boyfriend Jeans





Originally I bought these Diesel jeans for my bf but unfortunately they didn't fit him. Not wanting to waste a perfectly good pair of jeans, I tried them on and to my surprise they just happened to fit! Totally not planned, I swear. And then I noticed his watch totally worked with my shoes, one thing led to another and half of my outfit that day was his stuff. I don't know who his stylist is but she has great taste...

Boyfriend jeans, vintage Diesel. Black vest w/ties, Forever 21. Navy blue silk top, vintage. Metal and rope tribal belt, Urban Outfitters. Black leather open-toe booties, BCBG. Black leather watch, courtesy of bf, Guess. Clutch Clutch, vintage. Black leaf-skeleton earrings, Claire's.

On a different note, I was featured again on one of my favorite sites, Chicisimo. So check out the feature here and vote!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Chicisimo feature. :) I love that outfit, especially the jeans and the vest. Very chic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weardrobe is great! i LOVE that you're actually wearing your boyfriends jeans... my ex is really tall & skinny and i used to steal his jeans all the time (actually, i still do sometimes even though we broke up a long time ago!)

    lauren
    www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. That's great you're wearing your boyfriend's jeans. I discovered this summer that my husband's shorts fit me. I've never tried his jeans before, but I think I just may now!

    ReplyDelete

Followers