Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fade Me, Fade Fade Me





Andre Nickatina and bloggin' baby. I found this boyfriend tee at Target a couple of weeks ago but I didn't want to pay $8 for it so I put it back. Then yesterday when I saw that of these shirts only this color was on sale for $5.60, I knew it was a sign from the shop-gods that it was meant to be. And this wouldn't be a truly amazing bargain-shopping story if I didn't mention that this skin tight zipper-back skirt was $7.80, FULL PRICE. Only problem is it's constantly in a state of potential wardrobe-malfunction status. In fact, I am indeed confirming that I could see right up my skirt in that second pic. And the third. Scando... Boy shorts are in the works.

Green boyfriend tee, Mossimo. Black zipper-back mini-skirt, Forever 21. Black leather ankle boots, Aldo. Green glass earrings, vintage. Locket necklace and
giraffe hinge bracelet, Lulu's. Multi-tiered gold necklace, Forever 21. Brass abstract ring (closeup featured in Romping in Romper post), Kenneth Cole.

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I'm glad i discovered your blog! you have the greatest figure thats works great with your greta outfits! I think I love your blog!
    hope you can drop by mine! xox

    ReplyDelete

Followers