Monday, November 16, 2009

It's A White Blazer Folks





White blazer, Theory.  Linen sequined and embroidered tank, Forever 21.  Brown cardigan and sunglasses, Target.  Light wash jeans, 7 For All Mankind.  Booties, Seychelles. Earrings, Styles.

I'm kinda proud to say that I got this white Theory blazer when I was in high school (that was almost ten years ago) and it's STILL dope!  I had to sew on new buttons because somehow over the years I lost one of the buttons, found it, kept the button on my vanity for a couple more years, lost the jacket, re-lost the button, then found the jacket, but the button was long gone by then.  Oh the drama...

Jer and I will be traveling to Sacramento/Bay Area this entire week so posting will be sporadic at best.  I'm using my dad's laptop right now and I'm hoping to convince him to let me borrow it for the trip.  We shall see...  I packed some goodies though so I hope I'll be able to do my usual Monday through Friday outfit posts for this week.

I would also like to thank the ladies over at Weardrobe and Chicisimo (<--go here, vote, poke around...) for featuring me again on their sites; it's always such a pleasant surprise to see myself featured over there!  Thank you!

And you know I have to end this post by mentioning my most recent acquisition.  Brace yourself...sweatpant trousers!  I think I'm not the only one out there who is dying to wear sweatpants in public, but loathes the "white-trash" reference that is usually accompanied with doing so.  Now that designers are making them in chic trouser shapes, those with a fashion conscience might just do it.  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers