Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Really?



Shoes: Colin Stuart, Victoria's Secret
Denim Cutoffs: Wet Seal
Top: Forever 21
Vest: Mossimo, Target
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: H & M
Bracelets: Saints bracelet, gift from friend. Brown wood bracelet, San Jose flea market
Sunglasses: Club Monaco


It's been five months since I last posted anything? Actually, I can believe it; a lot has happened. Long story short, I fell out of love with blogging after the loss of a close friend. Then I found this pair of shoes that the two of us had been looking for for at least the last five summers and got re-inspired. You know, that perfect pair of wedges/espadrilles that go with everything and are comfortable to boot??? Found 'em.

4 comments:

  1. Your legs look AMAZING in these pics. Oh yah, and nice shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, you're back! I almost didn't believe it when I saw your comment on my blog.

    I made the assumption when you stopped posting that something serious had happened, and I guess that was the truth. I know I don't know you and it might sound insincere, but I am truly sorry for your loss. I struggle every day with the suicide of a close friend and at some points considered giving up anything that ever mattered to me, including blogging. So I understand the break. But I don't mean to be morose or further depressing...so I'll just end by saying I'm glad you were reinspired and have returned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful legs
    and great shoes!


    check out my blog if you have time (;
    its all about FASHION.

    xox
    sarah from http://madame-lala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers